Troubleshooting Tips for the GreenMark Portal
Thank you for utilizing the GreenMark Portal. As with many technology enabled tools, there can be instances in which things don’t work as intended. The following information is intended as assistance should you run into problems. Please also feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
I’m Having Problems Connecting:
The most common cause for this is the browser you are using for connection to the portal. It is important to use Google Chrome, Edge, or Firefox when navigating to the GreenMark Portal. Internet Explorer is not compatible with our portal.
My Transaction Will Not Go Through:
There are a couple of causes when this issue is encountered:
- Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer that hold information about sites you have visited and actions you’ve taken while there. “Old cookies” from previous internet sessions can sometime interfere with what you’re trying to do now. For example, if you were on the portal but got interrupted in the middle of session and later closed out of your browser. From time to time you may need to clear those “old cookies” from your computer system. The simplest way to take care of that is to power off or restart your computer. Additional processes to clear them out are available depending on the browser you are using. From the HELP link on your browser, search “clear cookies” or “clear cache” and follow the instructions.
- Customers are sometimes aware of part numbers they have frequently purchased in the past. As updates to John Deere’s systems are made, part numbers can become obsolete. Sometimes the numbers “subs” to a replacement part but sometimes they are discontinued altogether. If you add a part number to your cart and the description is listed as “no description” or if the cost is $0.01, it is likely that the part has been made obsolete and the transaction will not process. There are two ways to address this issue.
- Call your nearest GreenMark location who will be more than happy to assist you with up to date information on the parts you’re looking for.
- Click on the John Deere Parts Catalog link in the lower right corner of the screen and follow the prompts to look up you machine by model or part number. The updated part number will be shown there if it’s still available
- Another possible cause would be an issue with your credit card assuming that was your preferred method of payment. To protect your privacy, we are not always able to tell precisely why the transaction would not go through. Please contact your nearest GreenMark location and we will do all that we can to resolve those issues.