This Event has expired.
When: Mar 07, 2022 at 4:00 PM
1005 West Broadway St.
Monticello, IN 47960 (map)
We are excited to be back in person for our clinics this year!
We will be sharing valuable information on new technology and equipment, as well as learning how to maximize the productivity and efficiency of equipment.
- Gen IV Display: Overview and functionality of the new Generation 4 displays and SeedStar Systems.
- Ops Center: Getting started with the John Deere Operations Center.
- Electric Drive and Planter Plus App: Overview of the electric drive planter, with an emphasis on today’s best planter technology, individual row unit performance, and maximum productivity systems.
- Mechanical Drive Planters: Overview of the mechanical drive planters, with some tips, tricks, and pre-season checks to ensure your crop gets planted correctly.
- Fertilizer Systems: Get the most out of your fertilizer systems and ensure you are ready for spring!
- Down Pressure: Understanding down pressure systems and how to adjust to field conditions.
- Displays and Calibration: Discussion on several displays and common calibrations that will help you set-up your personalized run pages.
- Tractor Optimization: Make sure you get the best performance out of your tractor this spring! This course will highlight several key areas that can be tailored to achieve peak performance.