on Monday, April 6, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
“UPDATED DETAILS ON HOW WE ARE DOING BUSINESS AND CRITICAL SAFETY INFORMATION”
Few of us would have anticipated the challenging circumstances in which we currently find ourselves as a result of the impact and spread of the COVID-19 virus. The life of our nation, local communities and each one of us individually has been significantly impacted by the changes that came our way.
GreenMark Equipment is considered an essential business and we are working diligently to keep our employees safe while continuing to offer necessary services to you our customer. As we move forward into the busy spring season, we felt it was important to provide updated details about the processes and tools in place to help us to achieve both of those objectives. As you likely know by now, we have temporarily suspended public access to the interior of our facilities, and quite likely will need to continue the next 30 days. However, our parts, service, sales and administrative support staff is ready to serve you at each location whether in person or remotely. The information listed below provides details about how we plan to do business during this unprecedented time.
Our parts departments are fully staffed at each location and are available to fulfill your parts needs through the following options:
- Over the phone to help you find the correct part and fill your order
- Via the GreenMark Portal (greenmarkequipment.com/portal). You can lookup parts, view inventory of each GreenMark location and order parts 24/7 from your local store.
- If you are not currently signed up please visit the website for instructions for this valuable tool. You can also call any of our locations to get signed up. Please, familiarize yourself before the spring rush.
- Parts pickup outside our locations. If you have not called your order in prior to arriving please call your order in from your vehicle and we will place it outside. Please maintain 6ft between you and our parts staff. If preferred, we will send parts to any of our drops 5 days a week. See GreenMarkEquipment.com/parts/parts-drop-locations for more details
- We continue to repair and provide maintenance on all John Deere equipment. We are available to pick up your equipment for repair. If you prefer to drop off yourself, please call ahead.
- We continue to provide in-field service calls to our Agricultural customers. Newer John Deere equipment includes “Service Advisor Remote” to remotely diagnose and “Remote Display Access” to view your display remotely, with the operator’s acceptance. This enables remote diagnostics and other services without having to be on site. Contact your local service department for additional details or to see if your equipment includes this valuable tool. This tool can be added on 2012 and newer tractors so be sure to call your IS consultant if you are interested.
- Please request service by calling any one of our locations or via the Service Request form (Greenmarkequipment.com/service/service-request) found on the our website.
- The GreenMark sales team is currently working remotely. If you call into the store you can be transferred to their phone by following the prompts for sales. Additionally, online requests for quotes can be submitted via the GreenMark Website (GreenMarkEquipment.com).
- Should you desire to view a piece of equipment outside at one of our stores, just call your location and follow the prompts to sales. We will be happy to schedule an appointment to meet you at the location.
General Customer Support
- Please provide us with your current email address and cell phone number. This is especially important so we can immediately communicate critical information by text or email. Please email SGoldsmith@greenmarkequipment.com with your current cell phone number and email address so we can verify our records
- In order to minimize touching cash and credit cards we are asking you to use JDF Multi-Use. If you don’t have a JDF MultiUse account please go to this link for this simple process JohnDeereFinancial.com/Advantage. If you would like assistance with this process please call Lori at 616-402-3383.
Critical Safety Information
As we look for creative ways to continue supporting you, we are requesting that you diligently follow the guidelines related to social distancing. Our desire is to do all that we can to keep employees and customers safe and healthy.
- When you arrive at the store to pick up your parts, please maintain a minimum space of 6 ft between you and our parts staff. It is important not to congregate at the front door
- When a member of our service team is on site at your location for repairs, pick up or delivery of equipment, we respectfully request that you not be present.
- Please call us in advance when you will be dropping off or picking up a piece of equipment at a GreenMark locations so that we can be prepared and maintain your safety and ours
- As spring temperatures increase, we may leave overhead doors open around our facilities. Please do not use these doors to enter or exit the building.
Thank you for your continued support through this challenging time,
Dave Timmerman, Ken Timmerman, Mitch Timmerman
Paul Gilsinger, Matt Gilsinger