Location: Holland, MI
Type of Employment: Full Time
GreenMark Equipment, a John Deere dealership network in Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana, has been providing sales and service to farmers, commercial business, large property owners and homeowners. GreenMark Equipment has been built on quality products, competent employees, quality service and competitive prices.
Do you have a degree in marketing and strive for excellence? Are you outgoing, approachable and a team player that can lead a team to success? If you answered YES, then we want YOU to apply!
The Marketing Manager is a critical role to the infrastructure of a company and that is why GreenMark offers the following benefits:
- Health Insurance - starts on your first day of employment
- 401k with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive wages
- Company paid uniforms
- Continued training through John Deere
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
Define, manage, and enhance the dealership image and brand in the market. Lead efforts to better understand, attract, and retain customers. Develop and manage marketing tactics to promote the dealership’s products and services through targeted efforts.
- Leads the development and implementation of a marketing plan
- Leads the development and implementation of a merchandising and display strategy
- Leads the development of a brand strategy aligned with the dealership’s values, mission, and goals that include development, implementation and enhancement of the dealer brand
- Implements the dealership’s marketing strategies by leveraging the appropriate resources
- Leads the development, communication, and assessment of marketing tactics (e.g. advertising, promotions, incentives, events, etc.) that reach targeted prospects
- Measures and regularly reports of the effectiveness of marketing tactics using metrics such as ROI and Cost / Benefit Analysis
- Monitors market trends and may also utilize customer insight technologies such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications to gain deeper customer understanding
- Determines how to pursue various customer segments through targeted solutions and services required
- Defines and manages advertising budget; develop monthly, quarterly, and annual advertising activities (e.g., TV, radio, newspaper, internet, social media, etc.)
- Acts as a liaison between the dealership and manufacturers’ marketing personnel and leverages manufacturing marketing resources
- Ensures appropriate marketing and public relations communications for all departments
- Regularly interfaces with department managers to articulate our strategies and seek input and feedback related to marketing tactics.
- Manages the Marketing Coordinator position
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
Back To Listings
- 3-5 years’ experience in a strategic marketing management environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience required.
- Strong marketing competencies, including market analysis and value proposition creation
- Detailed oriented with project management skills, with demonstrated ability to scope a project from start to finish with key milestones, required tasks, dependencies, and timelines