Location: Warsaw, IN
Type of Employment: Part Time
GreenMark Equipment LLC., a John Deere dealership network in Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana, has been providing sales and service to farmers, commercial business, large property owners and homeowners. GreenMark Equipment has been built on quality products, competent employees, quality service and competitive prices.
Do you have experience stocking and pulling products as directed? If you answered YES, then we want YOU to apply!
Main responsibilities are to pull, order, and deliver parts for service technicians. Put away daily freight and assist with helping customers when needed.
- Works as a go-between between parts and service departments to provide the right part, at the right time, in the right quantity and in good condition
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders to meet the Service department’s needs
- Helps to keep parts department clean and orderly
- Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by communicating to the Service Manager and Corporate Parts Inventory Analyst
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles
- Will work in both office and shop environments, including consistently viewing a computer monitor and using keyboard/mouse
- Routinely lifts items weighting up to 50 lbs
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge
Back To Listings
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated basic understanding of parts and equipment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a degree of independence
- Experience using standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet applications