Location: Monticello, IN, Jonesville, MI
Type of Employment: Part-Time
GreenMark Equipment LLC., a John Deere dealership network in Southwestern Michigan and Northern Indiana, has been providing sales and service to farmers, commercial business, large property owners and homeowners. GreenMark Equipment has been built on quality products, competent employees, quality service and competitive prices.
Do you have lawn maintenance experience and enjoy working around farm equipment? Are you a jack of all trades? If you answered yes, then we want you to apply!
Part Time 15-20 hours a week
Responsible for maintaining the image of store facilities, lot and grounds through routine maintenance. Performs any additional duties assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner all while adhering to safety rules and regulations.
- Clean and maintain facilities image for customers and employees
- Maintain grounds including lawn, equipment displays and parking lot
- Wash and detail equipment for customer pickup or delivery
- Performs basic maintenance on company equipment such as, but not limited to, oil change, refueling, changing filters and mileage monitoring for depreciation
- Demonstrate a constant commitment to customer service
- Services, assembles, and replaces things like light bulbs, filters, fixtures and displays
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers and management
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge
Back To Listings
- Work independently with little or no supervision, self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- Experience operating vehicles, tools, and equipment for maintenance purposes
- Experience communicating effectively verbally and in writing