Location: Holland Ag
Type of Employment: Internship
GreenMark Equipment is looking for a Marketing Intern for the summer! This position would ideally start in early May and run through August with the potential for an extension. This internship will be focused on developing a deeper understanding of our marketing and advertising process; the marketing intern will have the opportunity to collaborate on both internal and go to market campaigns which will be direct contributions to helping our company meet key performance objectives in 2021.
· Collect quantitative and qualitative data from advertising and marketing campaigns.
· Assists with the creation and preparation of digital and print media using the Adobe suite.
· Graphic design and video editing experience in the Adobe suite is a plus.
· Collaborate with the Marketing & Sales teams team to develop creative content in support of various marketing campaigns.
· Coordinates with approved vendors on the production of creative materials and various supplies carrying the company logo.
· Supporting the Marketing Team in daily administrative tasks, including distribution of advertising materials and sales support aids.
· Provides support for events, display and signage at store locations or regions on an as needed basis.
· Compiles, organizes and distributes sales prospecting lists.
Education and Experience:
This is a paid internship at a rate of $12/hr with a max of 30 hours per week.
A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is required to be considered for this role and transcripts should be available upon request. Experience with digital marketing, social media and the Adobe suite would be considered important assets. A high proficiency with Microsoft Office products is essential. Excellent organization and communications skills are required.
Back To Listings