on Tuesday, May 5, 2020
All of us at GreenMark Equipment would first like to offer a word of thanks to each one of you. As an essential business, we take our responsibility to keep you as well as our employees safe while doing all that we can to provide support for your business. We know that this has not happened without some inconvenience for you so once again, thank you for your patience and understanding
As we continue further into the busy spring season and with restrictions being lifted on some additional businesses in our area, we felt an appropriate next step would be to open our showrooms for parts and service customers only. This will begin on Thursday May 7th. In order to maintain a safe environment for everyone, there will be some limitations that are listed below:
- Showrooms will be closed for equipment sales. Our turf salespeople will be operating out of another area in our building or in tents on the exterior of our facilities. There will be staff and signs available to direct you to these areas. Agricultural salesmen will continue to work remotely and can be reached by calling the store and following the prompts or directly via cell phone.
- The number of people who can enter the showroom will be limited based on the size of the facility and there will be staff at the door to assist with this process.
- When inside you will notice a couple of changes. There are plexiglass shields in place in all areas where you might interact with a GreenMark employee. In addition, you will notice that they will be wearing masks.
- While inside, we are requiring that all customers wear a mask and maintain the recommended distance of 6 feet from anyone else in the store. We are encouraging the use of hand sanitizer that will be available at each location
- No one under the age of 16 will be permitted in the showroom
Even as we ease restrictions on access to GreenMark facilities, we would like to encourage use of the other tools many of you have become familiar with over the past several weeks.
- Phone Calls - Our staff will be more than happy to find the correct part, fill your order and take credit payment via a phone call. We will still be offering convenient curbside pickup when you call ahead. Parts can be picked up from the black cabinets at the front of all of all of our stores.
- The GreenMark Portal – Access the GreenMark Portal at www.greenmarkequipment.com/portal and lookup parts, view available inventory and order parts 24/7 online. Please see our website or call any of our locations to get signed up.
- Parts Drops - Make use of the parts drop sites throughout the GreenMark trade area free of charge and have your parts sent to any of our drops 5 days a week. See GreenMarkEquipment.com/parts/parts-drop-locations for more details
Thank you once again for your continued support
Dave Timmerman Ken Timmerman Mitch Timmerman
Paul Gilsinger Matt Gilsinger